Welcome to the N'GENIUSTM Website
This site is hosted by N'GENIUS Materials Technology Ltd and our associated companies (herein referred to as ‘N’GENIUS’, the ‘Company’, ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’).- whose registered office is The Barns Stretton Road, Stretton, Warrington, United Kingdom, WA4 4NP. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and is subject to copyright protection and other laws for the protection of Intellectual Property. This material contains, but is not limited to, trademarks, brands, brand names, domain names, email addresses, website addresses, straplines, slogans, logos, signs, designs, pictures, graphics and the website design, layout and appearance.
- The printing, duplication, distribution, reproduction or dissemination or any other use of the content of this website, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means for commercial purposes without written permission from N'GENIUSTM Materials Technology Ltd is not permitted.
- Unless otherwise acknowledged, the trademarks (registered or unregistered, stylised or not stylised) used on the N’GENIUSTM website are protected by copyright and trademark law.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We do not endorse any of these other website(s). We have no responsibility for the content or the data protection practices of any of these other linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This Website provides Technical Information and Data for illustrative purposes only and is understood to be correct at the time of publication (2020). The Technical Information and Data presented herein may be subject to amendments and variations as a result of ongoing research programs and shall not be implied or utilised for any design purposes or guarantees of performance whatsoever by any Third Party Company. Third Party Clients must undertake or co-ordinate their own Test Programs in the actual or simulated process media and in accordance with actual or simulated test conditions, in order to verify that any Technical Information, Data and Properties of N'GENIUSTM materials are suitable for their particular project application(s).